How to Become a Professional Makeup artist
Make up | Build your career with us Now
Professional Make up Course
Learn the art of fashion / Glamour makeup with us. This makeup course is specially designed for beauticians, fashion photographers & beginners. I Krishna Kurkute have worked as a Makeup Artist for more than 10 Marathi and Hindi Films since last 6 years. This makeup course in Pune almost covers all type of makeup styles such as Fashion, Portfolio, Films, Serials, Theatre and Bridal Makeups. You will get complete practical knowledge of various makeup styles in our studio.
Institute Makeup Courses gives you the platform to become a Professional Makeup Artist by learning from the best in the Beauty Industry. Our state-of-the-art Makeup Classes will walk you through everything that goes into establishing a successful career in this fun, fast-paced and fabulous industry. We give a certificate of completion to our students upon completion. These courses encompasses learning about the Makeup Theory, the makeup tools involved and high demand Makeup like Engagement Makeup, Bridal Makeup, Reception Makeup, Ramp Makeup, Portfolio Makeup and many more.
Questions & Answers
Will I need makeup kit for this course?
Ans. Makeup kit is available in the studio but You need to have your own makeup kit for practicing at your home.
What are various career options after completing course?
Ans. Bridal makeup Artist, Makeup Artist for films, serials, photo shoots, functions etc.
What type of background is needed for this Makeup course?
Ans. Not any specific background is needed.
Makeup classes :
Basic to advance makeup – bridal makeup, photoshoot, fashion and more
Makeup class by Krishna Kurkute
8 Week professional Makeup Course.
Our 8 week professional make-up training course is designed for those who are looking to start a career in make up.
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN 8 WEEKS?
1. Skin care & hygiene
2. Brush types & uses
3. Product knowledge
4. Working with different skin tone &texture
5. Working with colours
6. Bridal Makeup
7. Fashion Makeup
8. Airbrush Makeup . & Many more
Contact Number :- 9673377551
8 WEEK ADVANCE MAKE-UP COURSE / 15 WEEKENDS MAKE-UP COURSE
This course has been designed for anyone who wants to start a professional career in make-up. Join our highly intensive 6 week Pro Make-up course which covers all aspects of make-up to start your career as a make-up artist. We are centrally located, having easy access to transport option.
What will I learn ?
Comprehensive techniques for international standard make-up artistry. Our course will teach you how to become a qualified freelance make-up artist. We offer free portfolio shoot at the end of the course to help you to develop your business and client base.
COMPREHENSIVE SYLLABUS COVERING THE FOLLOWING :- WEEK 1 AND 2
Basic/Beauty & Bridal Makeup
- Occupational Health & Hygiene
- Product Knowledge
- Corrective Makeup/Concealing
- Creating Face Charts & Records
- Foundation application for desired finish
- Day Time Makeup
- Smokey Eye Design
- Glamour Eye Design
- Indian & Arabic Bride
- Western Bride
- Arabic Bride
Fashion & Photographic:-Week 3 and 4
- Airbrush makeup
- Makeup for Men
- Catwalk Makeup
- Eye Make-up with gloss
- Period Makeups
- 1920s makeup
- 1950s: pin-up look
- 1960s Make-up: Twiggy look
- Monochromatic make-up
- Avant Garde/high fashion makeup
Specialised Makeup/ Film And Television:-Week 5 and 6
- Special effect makeup
- Ageing/False beards & moustaches/stubble.
- Cuts and scarring
- Bullet wound
- Burns to third degree
- Open Bleeding Wound
- Slit wrists and slit throat
- Character Makeup
- Freehand Designs/li>
- Creative Make-up: pop art/Aqua color mask make-up
Complete Product Knowledge on global make-up brands
- Personality Development
- Social Media Management
- Marketing & Management
- Photographic & lighting effects
- Mid-term photo shoot
- 3 Post-graduation photo shoot
- 18 fold professional digital portfolio
No previous experience required.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 15 years
- There is no upper age limit.
- Dress code-Casuals
- Students just have to bring their own brush kit to start with the class as the list will be given at the time of enrollment,students can buy the brush kit from the academy or outside the academy
- Students will practice with a class-mate therefore they must be willing to have make-up applied on them as well as applying it to others (If in case they have any skin concern they will have to get a model so other student can practice on her).
- Students need to keep a record of all the makeup done in the class.
our teaching team
Madhuri engages herself in constantly upgrading her skills
She has obtained extensive training in Hair styling. She has done several courses with L’Oreal.
Madhuri is a TONI&GUY certified hair stylist. To ensure she is in sync with the latest international trends in hair styling, she keeps herself updated.
Krishna is a famous Professional make up artist in Pune. He is professionally trained and has many years of experience of performing bridal makeup and fashion makeup,Celebrity makeup. He has worked with a lot of celebrities and fashion models.
Yogesh is a very well known hair and makeup specialist in Pune. He is certified from London Makeup School and has many years of experience of performing bridal, fashion and Celebrity Hair/makeup.